Wednesday, August 5, 2009

No Wonder I Feel Crazy

This morning AF decided to visit. This totally took me off guard, I was told it might or might not happen. The doctor took me off the Provera last week and I thought if it was going to happen it would have happened sooner. So I called the doctor's office and asked to speak with the nurse. Of course I had to wait and wait for the return call. Finally I spoke with someone and was told this can happen but it is "normal" even if AF did come a little later than expected. I was told to continue to take the stimulation meds and as my "estrogen levels rise the bleeding should stop". I have to say there is nothing "NORMAL" about this process. I think it is counter intuitive to put an individual on birth control when you are trying to get her pregnant and then give her stim meds when she is bleeding! Of course I am a sceptic but I am following the doctor's orders anyway. I feel like I am walking in the dark, I have no idea where I am going! I will listen to the doctor and be a good girl for this first cycle. However if it doesn't work I think I am going to refuse to take the Provera next time and try a "natural" cycle.

I am not only feeling the effects of the hormones but I am also dealing with the menstrual effects as well which makes me one crazy Bitch!

This post feels disjointed just like my life, so I apologize if it doesn't make any sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment