Tuesday, August 4, 2009

More Bravelle


Last night I got the results of my Day 3 labs and my E2 was low so the doctor increased me to 3 vials of Bravelle today and then another increase to 4 vials of Bravelle tomorrow. Of course I didn't really know what all of that meant and had a small panic attack. I didn't get to actually speak to a human being, instead I received this news via Medvoice. I couldn't ask any questions when receiving the news and I was really frustrated. I think the doctor's office should have the courtesy to call their patients instead of leaving a fucking message and instructing the patient to call their Medvoice "inbox" at a certain time. Maybe, just Maybe IVF wouldn't be so damn stressful if the doctor's office acted like they gave a damn and held your hand a little more. Hey, I'm shelling out the big bucks and I expect a little more customer support from the fricken Doctor's office! But doctor's just see you as their cash cow and a statistic so why should they care!

These meds are wreaking havoc on my emotions and I cry over little things. I look and feel like a marshmallow from the bloating. I keep telling myself "it is worth it, it WILL be worth it" and that helps a little. I scheduled a massage for Thursday after my ultrasound so if it's bad news I have a treat and if it's good news it's just a way to relax for the retrieval next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment