Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Almost There

I dragged my but out of bed this morning at 6:30 for a 7:30 appointment 40 minutes away. I had set my alarm for much earlier but couldn't seem to wake up (probably b/c these drugs are exhausting). It is hard to believe that just a few months ago I was completely used to never getting sleep.

The physician actually performed the scan this morning which is rare. She found 10 measurable follicles today and said things are looking good. I have yet another appointment at 7:15 tomorrow to do the "routine" scan and blood work. It still looks like Friday for retrieval but I won't know for sure until the very last minute.

I found and acupuncturist who is going to come to the doctor's office for pre/post transfer treatment. I have never had acupuncture performed on my person before. We figured we might as well do everything we can to achieve a positive outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment